About Me

"Speak those things that are not as though they were."

Friday, January 21, 2011

Things I Would Tweet if I Had a Twitter...

A few of my friends have been adamantly insisting that I get a Twitter despite the "Umm...no" that I consistently respond with every time the topic is brought up. They say it would be better if we could all tweet each other rather than just the three of them tweeting and then filling me in later about "what was so funny."

"Lai, you should really get a Twitter; we've already got you on there anyway: #LaiWrench."

Hmm...nahhh. Y'all got my number; text a sista! Or catch me on facebook - whichever you prefer.

Earlier this week, though, I actually started to give the idea some thought...

Of course, J'liv pounced on this opportunity to make me her next Twitter convert...#thoughtyouhadmehuh.
She literally gave me a TWitter TWutorial (<== #not cute), and now I know everything I need to know...

TO BLOG!

As you've probably guessed by the URL, this blog will be about what I would have tweeted had I conformed because, let's be real here...
I'm tweetable #LaiWrench.

"Lai, you should REALLY consider getting a Twitter."

I know, I know, 'cause I'm funny, right? #butyoucan'ttellmenothin'.

FOLLOW MEEEEEEE!! :D #thingsiwouldtweetifihadatwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment